Troy MI Denture Implants – Dental Implant Center of Michigan
If you are in need of a top rated Troy MI Denture Implants clinic, please contact the Dental Implant Center of Michigan at (248) 250-9333 today to schedule a consultation. Click here to learn more about our denture implant services or Follow Us on Facebook!
The many benefits of opting for implant supported dentures are as follows:
- Stay securely in place. One of the biggest benefits of implant supported dentures is the middle word: supported. The implants give the dentures support so that they stay securely in place. No slipping, no shifting, and no pinching or irritation to your gums. Implant supported dentures are permanent and can only be removed by your dentist.
- No messy adhesives. Traditional dentures are held in place with a combination of suction and denture adhesives, which can be messy and unpleasant to use. They also have to be scrubbed off with a brush every night before reapplying them the next day. And it is a never-ending expense as long as you have traditional dentures.
- Eat more of the foods you want. There are foods that can be difficult to eat or simply frustrating to eat with traditional dentures. Foods with seeds tend to get stuck underneath dentures and particularly hard foods may be painful to chew or off limits because they can cause damage to dentures. Chewy or sticky foods can cause dentures to detach from your gums as you’re chewing. But with implant supported dentures, you get 3 times the biting force so you can eat normally as you would with your natural teeth.
- Brush your teeth normally. With implant supported dentures you brush your teeth in the usual way, rather than removing your dentures to brush and soak them. It is less maintenance before going to bed each night.
- Less bone loss in the jaw. When the natural teeth are removed to prepare for traditional dentures, the jaw bone starts to weaken and will gradually resorb (dissolve). This continues to happen over the years that traditional dentures are worn. However, dental implants actually preserve and even strengthen the jaw bone as they fuse together and form a permanent bond.
For an experienced and trusted Troy MI Denture Implants clinic, call the Dental Implant Center of Michigan at (248) 950-9333 today to schedule an appointment.